Our vision at ‘ike is “Great People. Great Impact. Greater Good”. Our goal is to provide the best services to positively impact our communities. Our companies complement each other while being leaders in their respective industries. We all share the same core values of spirit of excellence, courage, dream releasing and humility working toward the greater good. Our founding company DataHouse is seeking an IT Support Technician to join our team. When you choose DataHouse, you become part of an entrepreneurial culture that is passionate about helping our customers succeed through innovation. We are seeking individuals with a knack for problem solving, an ability to adapt and grow, and the resilience and perseverance necessary to see a difficult project through to the end.
The role of IT Support Technician is to provide quality customer care by ensuring service issues and work requests are addressed in a timely and professional manner. This includes working with client staff to identify, evaluate and resolve technical issues, demonstrate general understanding of technology and the ability to translate and communicate solutions to end users. The applicant must be able to work cooperatively and effectively within a team. This is a contract based position which will provide onsite support to our client.
This position contributes in the following ways:
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve technical issues to maintain high service levels and ensure optimal user satisfaction and business continuity.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple issues and requests, categorize, assess, and escalate as necessary, and document all resolutions.
- Assist users to resolve workstation hardware and software-related problems and effectively communicate solutions to the end user in person, email, and/or phone.
- Conducts basic troubleshooting of IT environments including OS, networks, applications and hardware.
- Provide professional and courteous customer service at all times.
- Demonstrate discretion and independent judgement.
- Work with other Support staff to conduct root cause analysis for issues and work cooperatively towards resolution.
- Perform maintenance and operational tasks as identified by the Support Manager.
- College degree preferred
- Ability to work flexible schedules (alternating hours to support 24x7 operations), both at client sites and remote.
- Analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Cloud-based productivity applications such as G-Suite and Office 365
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with service ticket tracking systems a plus
- Experience in a customer support environment desired