Are you looking for a nontraditional opportunity to leverage your programming skills and develop skillsets in completely new areas? Come work with a multidisciplinary team of professionals who collaborate to provide the highest level of legal advice, and help us take our operations to the next level.
ES&A is a next-generation legal services firm that is rethinking the way legal work is done. We are cloud-based, collaborative and client-forward. We work with clients ranging from sole proprietors to major multinationals across all industries to help them envision, strategize, and actualize their business goals, whatever they may be.
ES&A is seeking an Operations Assistant who can apply a background in programming and database development to automate and streamline internal operations and client deliverables.
The successful candidate must be able to work both independently and as a team with multiple users of varying technical expertise. Your ongoing objectives will include:
- Developing expertise in end-user and administrative functions of Thomson Reuters’ ProLaw software suite
- Programming custom analytical tools and database reports using ProLaw and other software tools
- Automating internal business processes and legal work products
- Performing research and support activities to assist attorneys and advisors
- Assist in training co-workers to maximize efficient use of software resources
The successful candidate will be a quick learner and great problem solver. S/he must be able to work under pressure to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, ask defining questions, analyze, and assist with various issues as our business evolves.
Required qualifications also include:
- Strong coding skills in MSSQL and Visual Basic
- Expertise in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, and administrative skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent telephone, writing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar
Desired qualifications include:
- Experience in working with Thomson Reuters’ ProLaw or Elite products
- Experience in working in the legal field
- Experience in teaching and creating instructional materials
- Experience in HRIS/HRMS or other Human Resources experience
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Salary Range: $45,000 to 60,000, commensurate with experience
Benefits: 20 days PTO, medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, AD&D insurance
Hours: Regular business hours (8AM-5PM)