Kamehameha Schools (KS) has a Program Director, IT-Business Technology Services position available at our Kawaiahao Plaza location in Honolulu. The deadline to apply is: 12/14/2017.
Master's Degree in Computer Information Sciences, Management Information Sciences, Business Management, Engineering, or closely related field.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum five (5) years' management experience in information technology or closely related field.
- Management: Demonstrated leadership and management skills, including the ability to manage units and programs with vital outcomes and deadlines.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation: Requires the ability to plan and implement technology and support services that align with the organization's education strategic goals and will further the organization in its strategic direction.
- Communication and Collaboration: Requires the ability to articulate the organization's non-education operating units' technology vision, and frame technology mechanisms and issues in such a fashion that the organization can understand and participate in the planning, and implementation of technology initiatives.
- Understanding of Technology Roles and Limitations: Requires in-depth knowledge of the roles of education technology in large educational organizations.
Summary of Duties:
- Responsible for overseeing technology planning and implementation in the Endowment & Support Line of Business to include integration of appropriate technologies, strategies for maximizing efficiencies through technology, and quality assurance and standards throughout all non-education operating units; Establish architectural and development standards, constraints and processes that will ensure the development of a quality technology architecture.
- Responsible for the delivery and enablement of technology throughout all non-education support units.
- Oversees the resources, structure and processes that deliver this technology.
- Ensures that all non-education support units' technology operating and delivery systems operate effectively on a day-to-day basis. Includes web services, and systems.
- Establish prudent policies and procedures to govern the IT-Business Services Department.
- Understands and supports all of Kamehameha Schools' non-education programs and support services functions by ensuring alignment and service delivery priority.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers for a full job description and to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kamehameha-schools/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KamehamehaSchoolsCareers/
Find us on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Kamehameha-Schools-EI_IE4204.11,29.htm
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.