Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners-our clients, professionals and communities. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
Overview of Manoa Innovation Center
Located near the University of Hawaii at Manoa, the Manoa Innovation Center (MIC) brings together the best of Hawaii's intellectual and physical resources. MIC serves as an incubator for new and early-stage technology companies. Tenants enjoy advanced high-speed Internet connectivity, shared facilities and services. For more than 25 years, MIC has provided business assistance, growth strategies, access to important resources, educational programs, networking activities and continued mentoring after graduation.
The successful candidate will support the Property Manager with specialized functions to maintain and implement the management plan for the Manoa Innovation Center, while assuring the highest standards of building maintenance, appearance, operations, and client/tenant satisfaction. Supports property manager by monitoring, compiling and preparing various reports and correspondence. Respond to tenant calls/requests and maintain positive tenant relations. Assist with coordination of property/marketing events, contract services, special projects, and performs other duties as assigned.
• Independent, self-starter with demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organization, prioritization, attention to detail, multi-tasking, and ability to meet commitments and deadlines
• Provides high degree of professional customer service and interacts positively/effectively with employees at all levels within the organization, as well as with external parties
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; articulate and able to produce well written correspondence
• Ability to work both independently, and in a collaborative/team oriented atmosphere
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suites including Word, Excel, and Outlook, with ability to adapt to various software programs
• Reliable attendance is required
• 2+ years of experience in commercial property management is preferred
• Hawaii Real Estate Licensure and College Degree is preferred
• Valid driver's license and personal vehicle with proof of insurance is required
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Submit resume, letter of interest (please specify position and location) with salary requirements to:
Equal Opportunity Employer