Duties include but are not limited to:
• Lead software development team in the research, design, and implementation of software application projects.
• Provide software development expertise for new projects and the maintenance of existing computer systems.
• Collaborate with and mentor members of the software development team in resolving problems in new or existing applications.
• Lead the design of new computer systems, enhancement of existing systems, and integration with internal and third party computer systems.
• Work with users, testers, management, and other IT staff to coordinate successful implementations of new or modified applications.
• Lead and participate in research and development efforts to improve business or application development processes.
• Knowledge of software development methodologies to support our existing UNIX and Microsoft Systems as well as the ability to develop new systems, including web development.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with people individually and as a versatile team player.
• BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent certification) and five or more years of software application development experience required.
• 2+ years with Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS required.
• 2+ years with Microsoft .NET Stack, C#, required.
• 2 + years of experience with full-stack web development preferred.
• Business analysis experience preferred.
• Crystal Reports experience preferred.
For immediate consideration, please apply through our website at https://www.tghawaii.com/