Our vision at 'ike is "Great People. Great Impact. Greater Good". Our goal is to provide the best services to positively impact our communities. Our companies complement each other while being leaders in their respective industries. We all share the same core values of spirit of excellence, courage, dream releasing and humility working toward the greater good. Our founding company DataHouse is seeking a Software Developer to join our team. When you choose DataHouse, you become part of an entrepreneurial culture that is passionate about making customers succeed through innovative technologies. Celebrating 40 years of innovation, we continue to nurture the unique dynamics of our culture that allows for creative solution discovery, innovative explorations and professional growth
We're looking for a Developer with a consultant mindset. One who is flexible enough to jump onto any project and bring their "portfolio" of skills and experiences to creativity, yet methodically solve our Client's problems. You could be asked to help create a custom application from scratch, or to start with a platform, such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics and customize on top of those technologies to deliver the solution that best meets our Client's needs.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Software development while executing best practices
- Participation in various areas of the software developing lifecycle
- Proactive consultation to client/customer when appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent profession preferred
- Sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building software following software development lifecycle best practices
- Passion and a relentless drive for solving their customers' problems, to the point where it doesn't matter what technology/platform they must use
- Demonstrable track record of successfully solving problems by delivering new, higher quality features/services/solutions in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- Commitment to team work, hard work and strong communication skills
- HTML 5/CSS
- Web Services Integration, XML/JSON/REST
- Passionate about learning new technologies, in order to keep up with the increasingly fast pace of technology
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.