Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly motivated and results driven individual to fill a Technology Integration Manager position in our Project Management Department. The Technology Integration Manager is responsible for partnering with IT and business divisions to evaluate, understand and deliver solutions for complex business problems. Works as the strategic interface with assigned business divisions for the purpose of business-IT strategy development, solutions delivery, service management, risk management and relationship management. Provides highly-valued strategic consulting level support and guidance throughout key business technology initiatives.
The Technology Integration Manager oversees and leads teams on highly complex projects, provide guidance to members and will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and translating stakeholder needs and requirements into strategic designs, plans and timelines. The Technology Integration Manager assists in testing new application functionality, coordinates and implements process flow and functional improvements to increase user efficiency within applications. Assist in developing and managing project plans, risk communication and progress status. Will supervise staff as demand requires.
1. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline, with a minimum of 5 years related combined experience as a Business Analyst, Software Developer, Systems Analyst or Project Management position; (supervisory and team leadership experienced desired).
2. Demonstrated experience in supporting software systems and interacting with business unit staff and software vendors.
3. Demonstrated experience in planning, effective requirements gathering, and documenting and understanding business policies and procedures.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of IT development and support processes; initiative; analytical reasoning; customer focus; and exceptional oral/written communications skills.
5. Demonstrated software development lifecycle experience in requirements gathering and testing especially for complex migrations and data conversion.
6. Experience successfully implementing medium sized project and/or in IT lead roles especially in systems migrations to cloud based solutions.
7. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to present complex problems in simple terms.
8. Ability to prioritize, coordinate and complete tasks to meet deadlines and work effectively both independently and in team environments.
9. Demonstrate initiative and ownership of tasks and projects with particular attention to quality and timing of completed work products and deliverables.
10. Strong elicitation, analytical, communication, team-building, change management and relationship management skills.
11. Familiarity with Agile, Kanban, Waterfall or similar is desired.
12. Familiarity with personal and group insurance products and its administration is desired.